The Doctor and Amy

Howdy and HOLY GOAT NIPPLES, BATMAN! Yes this is the third post in a single day. I don't even blog that often that's the weird part! Anyway.. I went away and carried on doodling in my sketchbook and did a really sweet picture of the Doctor and Amy Pond. I had Doctor Who on the brain, what with the series being back on again and it being absolutely, mind-blowingly amazing. I kinda did the legs wrong when I sketched it in my book so that was my main reason for scanning it in. To fix that. I just coloured it out of boredom haha!
I am so effing proud of this Doctor Who Fan Art (Fart)



Check it out eep! See what I mean?!
This isn't the first time I've drawn the Doctor either, check out some of his previous incarnations HERE.
Tatty byes!
The Doctor and Amy The Doctor and Amy Reviewed by Matt on 9:39 pm Rating: 5

1 comment:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.