Chloe Noonan

Howdy, when I was reading comics last night and I did a Chloe Noonan fan art (fart) piece. Looked pretty swish so I coloured it today and I might just try and get it in the fan art (fart) section on Marc Ellerby's site.



It's the messy style back again. Seem to be favoring that more recently. Tatty byes.

UPDATE:
Wow I timed this totally perfectly O_o The third volume of Chloe Noonan stories was just released according to Ellerby's Tweets. BUY IT NOW!

ALSO:
"Effing love this. Some lovely rough angles going on there, reminds me a little of Ash Wood's stuff, which is a real good thing." -Marc Ellerby

Suh-weet!
Chloe Noonan Chloe Noonan Reviewed by Matt on 12:53 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.