Another Calendar Picture

Howdy blog, sorry i havent talked to you in a while, but well i was... you know... playing pokemon doing lots of hard work! Anyway Its nearly the next calendar month so heres the next picture for the Nicky and me calendar. Its easter themed and has lots of chocolate in it.



In other news, I have scanned in all 6 of this years sketch books and I'm organising them into a proper art book that i intend to get printed along with my final short story book. I have so much more work than i though i did! And here is a doodle of me saying that,



Also i only just noticed the new Who trailer and it smells gooood!



Good stuff and Tatty byes!
Another Calendar Picture Another Calendar Picture Reviewed by Matt on 1:02 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.